What is Your Earning Potential?
And Why You Need To Know?
Subject: Calling All Physiotherapists
Do you have thousands and thousands of dollars owing on your student loans?
The clock is ticking and those student loans are piling up and need to be paid...
Everybody's talking about finding the perfect job after graduation so you can start healing the world.
And you have choices - are you going to work in private practice, hospital, or even home care?
But what almost nobody understands or nobody teaches you in school is how to negotiate your contract with an employer so you can demand more money, more benefits, and get the mentorship you need.
What if I told you that you could make a 6-figure income, even when you're just graduating from school?
Yes it's true. I've seen it happen countless times.
Your earning potential is not based on your "experience" but your ability to interview and negotiate with your employers. You just need to know "how".
You deserve to earn more money and demand the mentorship you need to be successful without feeling guilty.
And the reality is most employers really want you because there is a shortage of physiotherapists in Canada and the demand far exceeds the supply.
Of course they will never tell you that. But I can tell you from years of experience that this is true - you can DEMAND MORE.
And I'll show you how. Just download my free guide on negotiating your contract so you can start earning what you're truly worth, even if you're already employed.
Let Me Show You Why Hundreds of PTs
JUST LIKE YOU Are Downloading My Guide
When you find the perfect job and start the interview process, what questions should you be asking?
And when they give you a contract to sign, you get a document that overwhelms you with language and terms you don't understand. What should you do ... just sign it anyway?
Definitely not. You could get yourself into trouble that way - you don't know what is missing in the contract or what key terms will harm you.
Especially in private practice where clinic owners seem to have different contracts and different terms, which makes it even more confusing...
You could be faced with challenges like:
- Should I go employee or independent contractor status?
- What can I ask for in terms of continued education or mentorship?
- What happens if you want to leave the practice and terminate the contract? What recourse does your employer have?
- How about extended health benefits and vacation pay?
- What about negotiating a signing bonus or a relocation allowance?
And that's just the tip of the iceberg...
But... I understand, you didn't go to legal school and with your thousands and thousands of student loan debt, you're not in the position to hire a lawyer either.
That's why I created this free guide.
Thousands of fresh new grad PTs have downloaded this guide and I've had countless people email me with their success - saying they've demanded a 6-figure salary and got what they wanted, fresh out of school!
My Ultimate Guide on Negotiating Your Contract will:
- Help you DEMAND MORE money (without feeling guilty) and get what you're worth, even if you have zero experience.
- Give you the keys to map out a mentorship program and a continuing education blueprint that is right for you.
- You'll learn how to get more benefits, more commissions, and more incentives so you can KILL DEBT faster.
- Find your DREAM JOB, master the interview, and negotiate the best contract you deserve.
And, even if you're already employed, this guide will help you re-negotiate your contract at any point in your career.
Here's What PTs Are Saying
I went to physio school because I wanted to help people. Darryl's guide helped me understand how to negotiate and maximize my earning potential as a PT so I could quickly pay of my student loans. His mentorship also helped me become a highly sought after therapist in my community.
As a physiotherapy student, I had the privilege to mentor and learn under Darryl, both in placement and research activities. Darryl's guide is helping me become confident in my upcoming interviews and contract negotiations even though I am a new grad with no experience.
Darryl had a tremendous impact on my development as a clinician and leader. Darryl mentored me as new grad physio five years ago and he has coached me ever since. Within my first year of practice, I was able to negotiate and master my performance reviews to get quarterly bonuses.
What You'll Get From This FREE Guide
Negotiate Your Worth, Even Without ANY Clinical Experience
Get the shortcut without expensive legal fees to interview and negotiate what you deserve, even if you don't have any clinical experience.
Get Strategies to Earn More Money Without Feeling Guilty
Learn strategies to negotiate more money by putting the patient first and become a highly demanded therapist in your community.
Master Your Next Performance Review And Earn Bonuses
Whether you've accepted a job already or looking for the perfect one, learn secrets on how you can surpass your performance metrics and earn those quarterly bonuses.
Check Out What This Guide Is Already Doing For Others...
Here's What To Do Next
All you need to do is TAKE THE FIRST STEP, click on the green button, and download my Ultimate Guide To Negotiating Your Contract, for FREE.
Oh, and in case you're wondering ...
There Is No Catch!
I know there are some websites out there that offer you something cool for almost free, but then stick you into some program that charges your card every month.
This isn't one of them.
When you download this free guide, there's NO hidden "program" - and in case you're wondering why I'm doing this...
Well, there are actually a few reasons...
- Its my way of saying thank you for deciding to be a physiotherapist to heal the world and helping me build a community of successful physiotherapists in today's competitive healthcare industry.
- Because (unlike other "guru's") I don't make all of my money teaching others how to make money (I actually run businesses, see patients, teach, do research, and more)... so because of that, it doesn't hurt me to share with you the exact tools I use within my practices and businesses.
- I get one of my products in your hands (for free), and when you see how awesome it is, it should get you excited to consider joining Mentorship Bootcamp in the future.
- I'm passionate about helping you succeed. I'm sick of therapists throwing out money on courses (like I did) without a blueprint, and receiving advice when you really don't need it. Perhaps because I was a guy who worked my butt off for little reward, I thought it would be a breath of fresh air to give you a tool that helps you negotiate your value and worth to any employer.
Here Is My "You've Gotta Be Crazy" Guarantee
100% guarantee that you'll love this guide. If you don't love the guide - I'll offer you a FREE 1:1 STRATEGY CALL with me to discuss career changing opportunities and performance strategies so every clinic owner or hospital wants to hire you.
You've really got nothing to lose and everything to gain. So grab your free Guide To Negotiating Your Contract - you CAN get what you deserve.
And there's no excuses!
It doesn't matter if you're a new grad with zero experience, whether you already have a job, or maybe you even feel a little guilty asking for more money - after all, you went into a career as a PT to heal and help.
Either way, my free guide will help set things straight and get you the type of job and career path you deserve.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Darryl Yardley, PT, FCAMPT
P.S. In case you're one of those people (like me) who just skip to the end of the letter, here's the deal: I'm going to give you my free guide that will teach you strategies to negotiate your contract and earn more money. Yes, it's FREE. There's no catch... no gimmicks... you will NOT be signing up for any "trial" to some monthly program or anything like that. In fact, if you don't love the guide - I'll offer you a FREE STRATEGY CALL with me to discuss career changing opportunities.
So, click the button below to get your GUIDE now. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!